The Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports is an official publication of the Indian Orthopaedic Research Group and an international, peer reviewed, print and online journal which will be published quarterly every Year.
The mission of IORG is to promote orthopaedic research in India by helping individual orthopaedic surgeons and clinical departments throughout the country. The focus of the group is to:
- Help publish research studies in various international and national peer-reviewed journals
- Design and conduct research studies
- Establish academic research divisions in institutions which will initiate and sustain research projects
- Conduct high quality basic and clinical research studies through collaboration with various institutions and industries
- Publish peer-reviewed journals to provide a platform for Indian Orthopaedic researchers to publish their work
Abstracting and Indexing Information
The JOCR is registered with the following Indexing and Abstracting partners:
Academic journal database, ARXIV, CiteFactor, Directory of Open Access Journal, e-Journals, Ebscohost, Electronic journal, getCITED, Goethe Universitat, Google Scholar, GVK, HINARI, IndexCopernicus, INFORMINDIA, J- Gate, JOUR – Informatics, Mercyhurst, OPEN ACCESS, Philips University, PubMed Central, QCAT, Research Bib, Science Central, THM, UNI KASSEL, University In Mainz, University of Saskatchewan, Uniwersytet, Western Theological Seminary, World Cat, ZBD.
Open Access Publication and Creative Commons Licensing
The JOCR is an open-access journal, and articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License. It allows others to remix, tweak, and build upon the work non-commercially, as long as appropriate credit is given and the new creations are licensed under the identical terms.