Only Online Submissions are accepted for Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports.
All online Submissions are to be done through the Online Editorial Software SCRIPTURE.
For more Information regarding SCRIPTURE – Click Here.
Already have a Username/Password for Scripture?
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password for Scripture?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login to SCRIPTURE is required to submit articles to Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports and to check the status of current submissions.
In case of any Queries regarding SCRIPTURE, please write to us at email@example.com
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the text
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Please keep in mind to Ensure a Blind Review have been followed. For this purpose the main article file should not contain authors name, or reference to authors institution. A title page with all the details of Authors and Institutions needs to be submitted separately. Please refer to Authors Guidelines for more details on article submission. Please use articles already published in the Journal as templates for preparing your manuscripts.
- Authors Fees: Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports is a non profit, Self-funded body. To keep our Journal open access and to make it available free of charge, the authors and the organisation share the responsibility. The article processing charges are shared by the authors and the organisation. For every article publication the authors will be required to pay INR 7000 (250 $ for international submissions). This will be used for processing the articles, proofing, copyediting and online hosting. The charge is applicable to accepted articles only and submission and peer review of the article does not require any payment.